Agile frameworks are really nothing new and have been around for a very long time. However, experts in the field think that credentials for instructor-led agile training may enhance an organization’s overall atmosphere.
One of the highly effective & practical approaches is the SAFe® framework of Agile for the project journey. Since the majority of businesses now use the Agile-Scrum approach, they are gradually transitioning to SAFe since it offers more advantages than Scrum. While Scrum supports basic and less complicated projects to be carried on by a single team, SAFe® assists in working with several scrum teams to develop big systems.
It has been observed that modules like Scaled Agile programs foster an agile methodology and collaborative mentality. Employees are frequently more engaged in training when such courses promote collaboration across development teams and have a certification as the ultimate aim.
Your career may benefit from SAFe® certification, which may also assist you in learning and mastering the nuances of expanding agile at the corporate level.
With the help of SAFe, big businesses may apply the agile approach to ongoing projects and boost the productivity of big teams. Now, scaling agile approaches to corporate levels successfully calls for a certain amount of SAFe expertise. In fact, SAFe is among the few concepts that have been demonstrated to effectively mix lean and system thinking with Agile development practices.
SAFe is undoubtedly a means to scale Agile systems like Scrum, but it also encompasses a lot more. Agile methodologies are made to function in the wider context of the organization through a collection of supporting structures. SAFe as a system is crucial to comprehend due to the supporting structures since it provides enterprises with the connecting paths they want. This is a key factor in why every firm using Agile should place implementing SAFe high on their priority list.
Reasons For Taking up SAFe As a Career Path
- Globally Acclaimed Certification: SAFe Agilist is included under one of the qualifications that are internationally recognized. Additionally, it is acknowledged globally. You may therefore aspire for or aspire of working anywhere in the globe with SAFe® Agilist Certification since you have legitimate and appropriate credentials, abilities, and expertise to back your desire.
- Boost in Income: The salary package is one of the compelling and encouraging benefits of pursuing SAFe Agilist Certification. Your income will increase significantly if you are a qualified SAFe Agilist. According to statistics, professionals who have earned a SAFe Agilist Certification make roughly 25% more money than those who do not.
- Broadens the Market and Contributes to Its Expansion: There are very few SAFe Agilist professionals, and those individuals with the SAFe Agilist Certification have a year’s access to the SAFe community and forum. All of the qualified SAFe Agilist Professionals may discuss and exchange their SAFe knowledge, methods, and strategies learned via the SAFe Agilist course program here. With this, you will expand your horizons and enhance your exposure in the world market.
- Satisfies Changing Organizational Demands: Companies’ requirements nowadays change along with their customers. Businesses seek to use an approach that will satisfy customer needs. You will learn to use the Lean Startup Cycle and Lean User Experience for fast testing ideas, innovations, and creativity with SAFe Agilist Certification and SAFe Agilist Training.
- Constant Delivery: One may learn to deploy and integrate with DevOps where there is continuous delivery offered to the customer with the huge team setup with SAFe Agile certification and training. By attaining Continuous Delivery, which makes frequent releases feasible, SAFE Agile Certification Training teaches the professionals how to efficiently work with DevOps teams to manage the expanding volume of work.
- Enhances the Decision-making Ability: Among the most crucial justifications for pursuing SAFe training and certification is decision-making competence. Making decisions is the most important component of any organization since they have an impact on and are dependent upon the entire business. Lean Portfolio Management and Lean Finance are applied with the aid of SAFe training to simplify maintenance and execution and enhance the ability for economic and estimation-based decision making.
- Reduces Project Complexity: Large and complicated projects typically employ the SAFe approach. Multiple Scrum teams may collaborate to produce a complicated product thanks to SAFe. The SAFe approach, which operates on a set of guiding principles and aids in the development of comprehensive solutions, is highly open, clear, and uncomplicated. You must thus have an in-depth understanding of this approach in order to take advantage of it and use it in your projects. Your knowledge of SAFe will increase with the aid of SAFe certification and training.
- Adding Value to Your Portfolio & Career: The SAFe certification definitely boosts your career and increases the weightage of your resume. The worldwide market has a very high demand for this accreditation. It is exceedingly challenging to assess and distinguish between qualified and non-certified experts because everyone these days aspires to be an agile professional. Your understanding of the SAFe approach is validated by SAFe certification, which makes you stand out from the competition. Additionally, if you receive SAFe training and certification, then will undoubtedly be hired by top businesses that really value and appreciate their employees’ expertise and promptly and effectively apply Agile. A boost to your career and profile
The most popular framework for implementing Agile across the company is SAFe®. SAFe®, which is used by hundreds of the biggest companies in the world, supports and promotes shorter time-to-market, sharp gains in output and quality, and a boost in employee engagement. You will learn how to use the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) and its underlying concepts, which are drawn from Product Development flow, Agile Development, DevOps, and system thinking to manage a Lean-Agile enterprise during this two-day training.